Things to do
• Spa services - Mi Secreto is located in town
• Fantastic massages can be arranged at the house with Mary Ann Burns firstname.lastname@example.org
• Swim with the Dolphins here is the web site for information http://www.swimwithdolphinscancun.com/reservations
• Diving and snorkeling can be arranged via this web site http://diveislamujeres.com/
• Visit the Pirate Munduca Zoo – small zoo and the pirate Munduca house – this site has information for you http://www.isla-mujeres-mexico.com/pagina_nueva_19.htm
• Turtle Farm – a great visit 20 peso donation here is a site for you to check http://www.isla-mujeres.com.mx/english/turtlefarm.htm
• The Beaches we recommend for sunbathing and snorkeling are: North Beach, Zama Beach Club, Playa Lancheros, Playa Indios, and Garrafon. All except Garrafon are free of charge. At Lancheros you can pet a nurse shark
• For beachcombing and shell collecting I recommend right across the street from the house walking towards town there are a couple miles of great beaches on the Caribbean.
• Mayan Ruins and the light house are located at the very end of Punta Sur.
There is plenty of shopping downtown along Hidalgo, Rueda Medina, and Juarez Streets. There is a craft market located at the corner of Carlos Lazo and Matamoros. Hortensia is located here and will custom make island clothing for you.
Centro has quite a few places with live music Faynes, and Miguel’s to name a few. Jax’s located at north corner of Rueda Medina and La Pena located on south end of Guerrero across from zocolo.
The Zocolo (town square across from super Mercado) always has something going on Sunday nights.